lmtp_overquota_perm_failure

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Tue Nov 4 11:41:19 EST 2003

Thanks for your reply.  We do that now to let users know they are over
quota.  But we don't want messages delivered if they are over quota.  We
don't even want them to be queued on the system, just bounce back to the
sender.  Any experience if the lmtp_overquota_perm_failure performs this or
do we need another config option?

Thanks again.

-Bob