Large deliver.db file

Denis Liard denis.liard at proxyconcept.net
Tue Nov 4 11:42:34 EST 2003

We had the same problem, and I found in the log file that the
ctl_deliver no not work : db problem...
It seem that the db file was incorrect.
So I decide to rename it and restart cyrus. The risk was only to deliver
duplicate mail so ....
A new file was created, and ctl_deliver work fine (log file).
Now, the size is large because of traffic but stable. I have reduce the
expiring delay to 2 days.