Problem with RENAME

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:48:36 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Etienne Goyer wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:28:09PM -0800, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> > I've written a pair of perl scripts that we use here when someone asks to
> > have their username changed.  One script copies a mailbox to a new
> > mailbox.  The other script deletes a mailbox.  I'm willing to share these
> > scripts if there is interest.
>
> Yes, please !  I'll use them for example.
>
> Thank you very much !

Attached are three of the four files necessary.  copy_user_mailbox.pl and
delete_user_mail.pl require utils.pl (provided) and prefs.pl (not
provided).  prefs.pl contains the Cyrus admin user and password, plus
other site specific preferences.  Anywhere in the code that you see
$prefs{'blah'}, it is expecting to grab those values from prefs.pl.

Hope these scripts help.

	Andy