postfix, cyrus imap, and plus notation delivery.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Nov 16 14:17:44 EST 2003

Hack?
I am using the unix hierarchy separator.. so yes the users do look like
user at domain^com on the disk, but that has nothing to do with this
issue.. And that's a standard part of cyrus so, i wouldn't consider it a
hack anymore.  I was remapping username at one point, but I am not now,
as I am using the ldap auxprop so I can support digest-md5
authentication.

someone else e-mailed me directly the solution to the problem..
I had to set "recipient_delimiter = +" in postfix's main.cf.. and all
works find now..well except for postfix lowercasing the mailbox name so
I can't deliver to +Sent as it gets mapped to +sent..  but I can fix
that one.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>