moving Cyrus again

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Tue Nov 18 14:21:26 EST 2003

Hello,

I already asked that question (moving the Cyrus server from one computer
to  another)  yesterday  and was told that I should use cyrusdb utility.
But  neither  documentation  nor  man  told me what actual files does it
create  and  how  do I restore them after copying. Could somebody please
help me with that?

I  have  Cyrus  installed on one box and need to move it to another. The
source  box  is  OpenBSD  3.3  and the target box is FreeBSD 5.1. Source
server  is  Cyrus 2.1.11 and I am planning to have Cyrus 2.2.2 beta on a
target.  I  need to move all users' folders and ACLs and (ideally) their
SASL accounts (I am using SASLDB).

Thanks a lot.

--
Best regards,