received date and reconstruct

Earl R Shannon ershanno at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:01:28 EST 2003

Hello,

Call it a case of not thinking outside the box I suppose.

We have standalone machines that are our IMAP servers.
Which means that anything they do is basically cyrus
related.

We also have the cron job send us a piece of email.
We have a wrapper for our cron jobs that collects
STDOUT and STDERR and mails it to a specified address.
It was easier to use the in place infrastructure of cron
and our wrapper than do something as an event.

Regards,
Earl Shannon