Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.16 Released

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Nov 20 12:18:48 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Rob Siemborski wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.16.  This release
> mostly contains bugfixes, and it is anticipated that this will be the last
> release in the 2.1 series.
>
> A full change list is available in doc/changes.html in the distribution.
>
> Download the release at:
> ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.1.16.tar.gz
> or
> http://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.1.16.tar.gz
>
> -Rob

I notice that there is a new option "quotawarnkb" for imapd.conf.  I
looked at the man page:

       quotawarnkb: 0
            The  maximum amount of free space (in kB) in which to
            give a quota warning (if this value is 0, or  if  the
            quota  is smaller than this amount, than warnings are
            always given).

But I don't understand from this description what the option does.  Can
someone explain or give an example?

Thanks,
	Andy