sieve scripts no longer work in 2.2.2.x

Igor Brezac igor at ipass.net
Sat Nov 22 21:29:43 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> just tried it, and it isn't modified for virtual domain support ...
>
> I looked at sievec though, and don't mind doing manually, but what shoudl
> the output file be?

If you want to this manually, you can use sieveshell and re-upload the
script.  Or run 'sievec filter.script filter.bs'.  This is what a sieve
user dir should look like:

lrwxrwxrwx   1 cyrus    cyrus          9 Jul 21 22:15 defaultbc -> filter.bc
-rw-------   1 cyrus    cyrus        116 Jul 21 22:15 filter.bc
-rw-------   1 cyrus    cyrus        102 Jul 11 12:48 filter.script

filter.script is a sieve script text file.

-Igor