Delivery to non-user mailbox

Ilya Basin lanmot at cwrussia.ru
Fri Nov 28 04:56:42 EST 2003

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 12:26, Edward Rudd wrote:
Edward!

could you please tell me what did I wrong:
I have (as you said) created a mailbox on the same level as user folder
(cyradm> cm test (instead of user.jone or shared.test))
I've set an alias:
test:		+shared.test at foo.bar

system gives me "User unkown"

also, I've tried to creat shared.test - same result.
in my .mc I use the cyrusv2.m4 and I have
FEATURE(`preserve_local_plus_detail')dnl
in my global.mc

Pls show me my mistake...

Ilya