change defaultdomain

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Sat Nov 29 09:39:42 EST 2003

Quoting dimon at intellinetinc.com:

> Hello,
>
> I couldn't find anything in the documentation and mailing list archives.
> So I have a simple (I hope) question:
> Can I change defaultdomain: option to another domain in my imapd.conf after
> it
> was initially setup? Does that affect anything in Cyrus IMAPD? Are there any
>
> issues? I'm using 2.2.1b version.

You can't do this by simply changing the option, since all of the mailboxes and
meta-data are stored in a different hierarchy from the other domains.  You
might be able to move the directories manually, but I haven't thought through
it a whole lot.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127