Cyrus 2.2 users

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu May 1 11:41:18 EDT 2003

Rob Mueller (fastmail) wrote:
> I noticed a few people posted recently about their success using cyrus
> 2.2, but most of those were fairly small installations. Just wondering
> if there are any bigger installations (10,000+ users) out there using
> cyrus 2.2 and how their experiences have been.

In theory, the size of the installation _shouldn't_ matter.  All of the
virtdomain code that I added is basically just translation code (similar
to altnamespace and unixhiersep).  Other than that and the sieve
bytecode changes, the guts of 2.2 is the same as 2.1.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127