unixhierarchysep: yes again

Brian brianb at sboss.net
Tue May 13 12:58:16 EDT 2003

I respectfully disagree.  I've *always* used unixhierarchysep: off in my
cyrus implementation and never had a problem with Evolution pre-1.0
through 1.2.2, though I stopped using it because the lead IMAP developer
was rude to me for reporting a nasty IMAP bug.

Yours is likely a client misconfiguration.

--
Brian