denying folder creation

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Tue May 13 12:44:55 EDT 2003

remove the c permission from the ACL of the folder for that user.
They won't be able to rename or delete the folder either, but since
you're wanting it on their main inbox they can't do that anyway.
in cyradm just do
sam user.toto toto -c
or
sam user.toto toto lrswipda

the Acls should now be "lrswipda" w/o the create permission which means
they can't "Create new sub-mailboxes, rename or delete mailbox).

And FYI,
This is documented in the cyrus documentation under the cyradm utility
man cyradm.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>