Squatter fails !

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Mon May 12 14:20:22 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have a liddle problem using squatter. Normally squatter runs without
any problems but it stopped working correctly a few days ago. I
investigated what went wrong and found out the following.
There was just one single mail which squatter could not handle
correctly. This mail got send to different accounts and after deleting
this mail from the accounts squatter now works correctly again, I think!
Here are some headers of the mail: