Sieve script help

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri May 16 15:37:35 EDT 2003

Amos Gouaux wrote:

> sh> One user in particular would like to toss all messages with a score of 3 or
> sh> higher into his spam folder.  Now, this could be done with a series of Sieve
>
> This works for me:
>
> if header :contains "X-Spam-Level" "******" {
>   fileinto "JunkMail";
>   stop;
> }
>
> One frustration with these web Sieve things is that they don't
> actually know anything about the language, so try to fit things as
> best as practical, and that may not be precisely what you need.....
>
> Lately I've been wishing that some sort of '#include' directive,
> relative to even just the user's Sieve directory, was supported.
> That way these specific tasks could be created separately, then
> just included into the user's active script as necessary....

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-sieve-include-00.txt

I have patches for both 2.1 and 2.2.  I haven't committed them to CVS
because we're waiting for the draft to settle and for Larry to "buy into
it" :)

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127