quotawarn the second could any please help ?

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Tue May 20 06:26:27 EDT 2003

Achim Altmann wrote:

>Hello,
>
>first, thank's for this answer!
>

>>Use a client which is able to display the server messages ! Outlook
>>should bring you a dialogbox where Mozilla does nothing etc...
>>

>I use Outlook and a webinterface.
>I understood that quotawarn function is : the user would inform about a
>e-mail-message

No! Cyrus does no notification with email! If you login to cyrus using
pop or imap to a mailbox beeing over quota the server sends a message to
the connecting client which the client may display or not!

>i have activate quotawarn: 90 but outlook don't bring a dialogbox or a other
>message.

Maybe because the mailbox is not over 90% full ?

>Could i configure imap that bring a e-mail-message?

No!

>The webinterface isn't the problem , i can create a message with
>php-imap-function after the user-login

One could write a patch which does exactly that with cyrus!