deliver: "couldn't connect to lmtpd: Permission denied"

Patrick Morris pmorris at wilshire.com
Wed May 21 14:18:40 EDT 2003

I use that same combination at a couple sites.  How are you calling
SpamAssassin?  Solving the remaining issues may be as simple as passing
SA a "-p [file]" parameter to tell it where to look for user prefs.  If
you've got "cyrus" delivering mail, the only thing you need to be
careful about is that the cyrus user can read the prefs file.