last time a user has consulted his/her mailbox

dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com
Fri May 23 12:32:56 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 08:31:49AM -0300, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> It is possible to check when the user login last time.
> But u have to use PAM auth with mysql database.
Have to? I really don't think so. What were talking about is
last access time. Since we really don't care when and if they
logged in. Actually IMO preferably they do not have real
login accounts. If they 'did' well then it is way easy
to get that info in a multitude of ways. auth_pam or whatever
else you use is not really a requirement. It is a case of
simply how you want to do it. The tools are.. just that.. tools.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#                               48 69 65 72 6F 70 68 61 6E 74 32