could not find auxprop plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri May 23 11:46:41 EDT 2003

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> I'm using saslauthd to authenticate, so why is imapd looking for auxprop
> plugins?
> Searching the list I found this message
>
> <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&msg=18091>
>

> but it's a different problem (in fact I have no problems authenticating).

Maybe it *is* related: with imtest I get the message when using tls or
ssl (using AUTHENTICATE) while I don't get it with LOGIN, i.e.:

imtest -u luca -a luca -t '' localhost
imtest -u luca -a luca -s localhost

both give this message while

imtest -u luca -a luca localhost
imtest -u luca -a luca -t '' -m login localhost
imtest -u luca -a luca -s -m login localhost

don't.

I still don't understand why sasl is looking for an auxprop pluging
since I have

sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN

in my imapd.conf.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007