DBERROR db4: /var/lib/imap/db/__db.001: unable to initializeenvironment lock: Function not implemented

Mobeen Azhar moby at mobsternet.com
Mon May 26 13:53:07 EDT 2003

The _only_ time I saw problems with skiplist was when using skiplist for the
tls_cache _and_ actually have TLS clients connect to the server.  Other than
that once scenario skiplist worked fine everywhere else.  You are using
skiplist for tls_cache and have clients connect using TLS with no issues?
If so, then it might just be a problem on RH 9.0 (which would not surprise
me - RH 9.0 should never have been released!).

--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a
Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not
a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --
Pastor Martin Niemöller