DBERROR db4: /var/lib/imap/db/__db.001: unable to initializeenvironment lock: Function not implemented

Amos Gouaux +archive.info-cyrus at utdallas.edu
Mon May 26 14:48:03 EDT 2003

>>>>> On Mon, 26 May 2003 12:53:07 -0500,
>>>>> Mobeen Azhar <moby at mobsternet.com> (ma) writes:

ma> The _only_ time I saw problems with skiplist was when using skiplist for the
ma> tls_cache _and_ actually have TLS clients connect to the server.  Other than
ma> that once scenario skiplist worked fine everywhere else.  You are using
ma> skiplist for tls_cache and have clients connect using TLS with no issues?
ma> If so, then it might just be a problem on RH 9.0 (which would not surprise
ma> me - RH 9.0 should never have been released!).

We're using the currently db backends for the various databases,
but with BerkeleyDB 4.0.14 (what ever is the latest of 4.0).  I've
seen far too many issues with 4.1 to feel comfortable to upgrade to
that right now.

--
Amos