How to configure users can share there own mailbox

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon May 26 09:51:27 EDT 2003

The only imap client that I heard could manipulate ACL is Mulberry.  On
the other hand, you could probably build a web frontend accessible to
your users to manage ACL on their mailbox.  I am using IMAP::Admin (not
the one coming with Cyrus) Perl module from CPAN and it have function
for getting and setting ACL and quota.

Not very helpful but just my 0.02$.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com