cyrus imap for plain maildir access

Andrew Koros akoros at ke.uu.net
Tue May 27 03:06:35 EDT 2003

Probably what you need is courier-imapd which will allow that. Cyrus
uses a private mail directory format similar to maildir but special to
cyrus.

Have you tried jamm? http://jamm.sourceforge.net/ a bit complex but will
use maildir for virtual users using LDAP database.

Otherwise postfix + courier-imapd can give you simple maildir support in
user's home directories /home/username/Maildir/

~/Andrew koros

--
Andrew Koros
Developer, Systems Services
Email: akoros at ke.uu.net

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic
mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank
you.