wishlist for 2.2 final

Jure Pecar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Thu May 29 07:45:57 EDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 23:25:50 -0400 (EDT)
Igor Brezac <igor at ipass.net> wrote:

> Do you mean db4 (4.1.25)?  If so, yes.  I am testing the patch as we
> speak, but I believe it will solve the lockers issue and recovery problems
> after cyrus restart.  This should also fix issues with berkeley
> mailboxes.db some folks have reported.  Although, people should use
> skiplist for mailboxes.db.  The patches will be in the cvs soon.

excellent.

i might have another one for the 'reliability' section:

* if skiplist seen state file is corrupted (content mixed up with some other
file), imapd tends to go in a loop consuming 100% cpu and doing nothing (at
least strace shows nothing). reconstruct didnt fix this (should it?).

--

Jure Pecar