can't delete

Andrew Koros akoros at ke.uu.net
Thu May 29 07:46:32 EDT 2003

You need to set the correct acl for the mailbox before deleting for
example:

setacl "mailboxname" vasili lrswipcda
delete "mailboxname"

--
Andrew Koros
Developer, Systems Services
Email: akoros at ke.uu.net

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic
mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank
you.