MUPDATE master server

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Fri Mar 7 10:26:53 EST 2003

Hello,

I am a bit confused on where should be ran the MUPDATE master server,
should it be running on a Front End server, Back End Server or maybe a
seperate server ? The documentation is not very explicit about this I
think. Also is it possible to have two MUPDATE master servers for
redundancy ?

I am looking to the best way to get a maximum of redundancy and high
availabilty between two different geographical sites where we would be
running Cyrus v2.2. Are there maybe any examples around ?

Many thanks

Regards