Sieveshell problems....

tom at bryntez.com tom at bryntez.com
Fri Mar 14 13:05:53 EST 2003

I think this is the same problem that I once had with
version 2.1.11. in the timsieved/parser.c file in the tarball.
Download the updated file from the CVS and re-compile or
upgrade the whole package to v2.1.12. You can also search for
"strange sieve problem" in this list to get the whole thread.

Good luck guys
bryntez