autocreatefolders config option.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Thu Mar 20 15:18:32 EST 2003

OK.
That was it..
autocreatequota needs to be enabled..
now on to the next problem. (code hacking time:-D)
the autocreatefolders code does not like having unixhierachysep on..
It created my "folders"
as
1 login testaccount test
1 OK User logged in
1 list "" "*"
* LIST (\Noinferiors) "/" "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX.Drafts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX.SPAM"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX.Sent"
1 OK Completed (0.000 secs 5 calls)

and the dir tree has INBOX^Drafts, INBOX^SPAM etc...

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>