Little question about sieve

Miguel Mendez flynn at energyhq.homeip.net
Mon Mar 24 03:41:43 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm currently using postfix + spamassassin + cyrus-imapd, and would like
to have mails tagged as spam to be moved to my Spam folder, so I did
this small script and copied it to my ~/.sieve dir:

# SpamAssassin tagged mail goes to the Spam folder
#
if header :is "X-Spam-Flag" "YES" {
        fileinto "INBOX.Spam";
}

However, I see error messages in ther server like this one:

Mar 24 06:21:02 energyhq lmtpd[23999]: sieve parse error for flynn: line
1: parse error

And spam-tagged mail is never sent to my Spam folder. Any ideas why is
this happening?

Thanks in advance,
        Miguel Mendez - flynn at energyhq.homeip.net
        GPG Public Key :: http://energyhq.homeip.net/files/pubkey.txt