Signaled to death by 11

Oliver Pitzeier o.pitzeier at uptime.at
Tue Mar 25 07:06:08 EST 2003

[ ... ]
> > I'm currently debugging a signal 11 problem... I located it
> > in getdatetime
> > (imapd.c) and have to trace it down to the final "killer
> > line".... I'm working on an Compaq Alpha DS10...
> >
> > If anyone has similar problems, or if any developer can help
> > me trace it down........ I'd be very thankfull.
> >
> > Version of cyrus-imapd 2.1.12.

[ ... ]

OK. Kick my ass for this now... :-(

I tried to copy some mails from one imap server to this new one (using Outlook
XP and Outlook Express 6)... This is where the error occurs...

BUT(!): I tried it now with Evolution; I copied the same mail. It works. No
process dies...

Copying mails between two imap-servers is normally no problem and works with all
my servers, except this one...

Any ideas?

Best regards,
 Oliver