Cyrus debugging

Oliver Pitzeier o.pitzeier at uptime.at
Wed Mar 26 09:37:46 EST 2003

Ken Murchison wrote:
> The majority of imapd's work is not done in imap* files.
> There are 80 LOG_DEBUG entries in the imap/ directory, and
> 141 in 2.1.12.

Sorry, but I believe there are enough interessting parts in imapd and also in
some lib/* file that could be logged for debugging reasons...

[ ... ]

> I personally wouldn't want the performance of Cyrus bogged
> down trying to report every little detail to log files.

Only for development and _real_ debug reasons... That's why I said that there
must be a configure option which must be enabled and is disabled by default of
course.

-Oliver