Does Cyrus-IMAP support client-defined keyword?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Mar 26 09:10:50 EST 2003

kyh00015 at nifty.com wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I have three questions now. Please teach me the answer.
> (Sory, I try the setup of cyrus-imap. However, I failed.)
>
> Q1. Does Cyrus-IMAP support client-defined keyword?
>    (Flags Message Attribute)

Yes.

> Q2. Does Cyrus-IMAP support MySQL to the authentication?

Yes, if used with with a recent version of SASL.

> Q3. Does Cyrus-IMAP support Maildir?

Its format is similar to Maildir (each mailbox in its own directory,
each message in its own file), but you can't use an existing Maildir
spool with Cyrus if that's what you're asking.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127