using postgresql | sasl mailbox database for sendmail delivery?

Andrew Koros akoros at ke.uu.net
Fri Mar 28 00:35:37 EST 2003

Have you considerd using pam_pgsql and libnss_pgsql?
Check the following sites
http://blue-labs.org/clue/NSS_pgsql.php
http://libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com

Otherwise there is a postfix patch for postgreSQL lookups with stored
procedure support here:http://www.rhyme.com.au/postfix.html

And if Platform did not matter I wrote a howto for RedHat Linux here:
http://home.teleport.ch/simix/RPMS/Cyrus-imapd/contrib/Postfix+cyrus+postgreSQL+web-cyradm.pdf

Andrew Koros.

--
Andrew Koros
Developer, Systems Services
Email: akoros at ke.uu.net

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic
mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank
you.