Bare newlines

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Fri Mar 28 09:50:00 EST 2003

I was attempting to move an email message from a local account onto an
IMAP directory located on Cyrus. The client I am using is Netscape Mail
and usually it gives me no problems. This time, I am not able to move
the message because the client gives the following error:

Unable to perform operation. Message contains bare newlines.

The message has an attached PDF file (2Mb size) and a signature with
image integrated. Any idea of what can be my problem?

TIA - En3pY

--

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski
IT Analyst