Several issues with 2.1.13

Bojan Zdrnja b.zdrnja at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jun 9 18:21:05 EDT 2003

Do you really care about the kernel keeping the sockets open? You *probably*
have plenty of them available, user who got disconnected will *probably* get
new IP address assigned when he next time dials-in and he'll be able to
download his e-mail, at least from the kernel TCP/IP stack perspective,
assuming that pop3d is working ok.

Or am I missing something here?

Best regards,

Bojan Zdrnja