Can't delete old folders from before ALTNAMESPACE

Lee lee_hoffman at brown.edu
Mon Jun 16 15:31:55 EDT 2003

I created the directories spool/imap/user/joe/INBOX and INBOX/A =D and
INBOX/A =D/Accounts, then i ran recontruct -R on user/joe, but that
just returned the following errors:

user.joe.INBOX.A =D: System I/O error Bad file descriptor
user.joe.INBOX.A =D.Accounts: System I/O error Bad file descriptor

This is odd since we're using the / as the directory seperator not "."
(which we used to use a long time ago).

BTW i also tried creating and reconstructing two top level directory
folders spool/imap/user.joe.INBOX.A =D and spool/imap/user.joe.INBOX.A
=D .Accounts, but it didn't change the error I recieved when running
reconstruct.

Any other ideas?