Recent Cyrus Documentation

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 16:14:03 EDT 2003

Hello,
I am doing a new cyrus install and I am wondering if
any of you could point me towards any *recent* cyrus
howto type docs that you might have or use on the
internet. Of course I googled this and everything that
comes up is Cyrus 1 documenation that keeps talking
about "make sure to add the appropriate entry to
inetd.conf."  which tells me how old these docs are as
Cyrus has been running standalone for some time now.
Also the cmu website seems pretty dated as well. I
would appreciate any feedback regarding this. Thanks
in advance.