problems with imap and imsp installation

Ted Fines fines at Macalester.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:46:16 EDT 2003

I should take the credit sounding like a the broken record, e.g.
complaining about something without getting specific enough for anything
constructive to happen.

It's been a while since I tried to install those packages.  I'll try
getting it all working again this summer.  Maybe then I'll have something
to offer.

Ted

--On Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:17 PM -0400 Rob Siemborski