mailbox conversion

David Berard David.Berard at univ-savoie.fr
Sat Jun 28 08:23:14 EDT 2003

	Hi,

For suppressing this message, You just have to add a line of the type :

undef $imap_obj ;

just before de call to exit(). You must replace "imap_obj" by the variable
name use in the script for the object Cyrus::IMAP.

Best regards.

--

David Berard                               |  Tel : 04.79.75.81.26
DSI                                        |  Fax : 04.79.75.87.23