mailbox conversion

Laurent LAVAUD laurent.lavaud at u-bordeaux2.fr
Fri Jun 27 08:04:39 EDT 2003

A 17:50 26/06/2003 -0700, vous avez écrit :
>I know this has been asked many times but pardon me for asking it again.
>I've been searching the web for a script that creates multiple mailboxes
>and converting berkeley mailboxes to cyrus. I've read oreilly's book but
>the script is for the older version. I tried using imap-utils but can't
>figure how to compile and execute it. Please direct me to some urls or
>other info that can be of help.
>
>Thanks.

I've arranged 2 o'reilly scripts in order to make it work for 2.1.13
My 2000 accounts have been converted in about 1h30 on a PIII800Mhz, 384 M
RAM and 2 slow IDE disks
It only imports inbox, not all other folders (if you had a wu imap server
for example)

It's written in perl and shell

Hope that can help someone.

Tell me if this message bored you.