cyradm + db_version

joost Maenen j.maenen at home.nl
Mon Jun 30 17:05:32 EDT 2003

Hy,

I have installed cyrus 2.2 alpha edition, cyrus-sasl-2.1.13 and Berkeley
4.1 and the older Berkeley db 3 .
Everything compiles fine and also during installation everything goes
oke .
But after install when trying to run cyradm I get an error that the perl
module Cyrus::Imap has a problem with the db_version  and therefore cant
load a module.
I did find a old mail on the archives that it hat something to do with
the different db version of Berkeley but couldn't find the solution yet

Does somebody know how to fix this problem ??

thanks
j.maenen at home.nl