Debian woody imap

James Miller jimm at simutronics.com
Tue Jul 1 13:12:46 EDT 2003

I wouldn't mind upgrading to the testing version of Debian.. but what other
migration pains would be involved?  'Cause I doubt it would be as simple as
changing /etc/apt/sources.list from stable to testing, apt-get update;
dselect update, apt-get -u dist-upgrade... I'm not even sure what version of
cyrus-imap testing is using.  If anyone has any experience please let me
know.

Thank you!!!
Jim