Problem moving mailboxes under murder

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Jul 2 15:13:44 EDT 2003

Hi again,

Two thing I can see that might pose problem :

1. command have to be issued to a frontend

2. I am not quite sure you can use default as a partition name here (to
be verified)

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and can't remember how I worked
around it.  I'll continue scratching my head a little bit and get back
to you if I have any other idea.

BTW, nice to see another university here in Quebec that use Cyrus imapd.
I am currently building a Murder for the Université Laval.  I'll have to
drive to a GULUS meeting someday so we can discuss it :)  You guys in
Sherbrooke really have a cool LUG !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com