Sieve with Spamassassin && virus checking mechanisms?

foobar foobar at intter.net
Fri Jul 4 01:58:49 EDT 2003

Hi,

Is this (see subject) possible in anyway per account basis in sieve? ( I
don't remember if there was any proper plugin-support in sieve (haven't
investigated the code too much ).

Thing what I done was when I didn't invent anything else and was lazy to
read the code:

MTA lmtp-> sa_lmtpd (pre-loaded spamassassin-instance which can be re-used
(better than that idiotic pipe-wrapper) lmtp-> MDA.

by tweakin transports, there is sa.foo.bar which destination is
lmtp:where_sa_lmtpd_is and every user which wants sa-processed mail
inserts forward user at sa.foo.bar and it goes thru sa_lmtpd to cyrus's
lmtpd. That sa_lmtpd is my written perl-daemon which re-uses
checker-instances.

So,
Is there any better way to do this?

++Titus