Webmail -- What's recommended?

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Tue Jul 15 15:02:19 EDT 2003

I don't want to get into a big feature comparison between Horde/IMP and
other webmail software, but have you guys looked at the Horde projects
website (http://www.horde.org/projects.php) lately?  There are a LOT of
Horde modules out there.  We use the main ones here at OSU: IMP (mail),
Turba (contacts), and Kronolith (calendar).

I'll definately agree that setting it up right takes time and testing, but
with that complexity comes a lot of flexibility.

	Andy

PS - IMP has spell checking built in.