installation help, please

Andreas Freyvogel afreyvogel at ecmarket.com
Tue Jul 15 21:20:26 EDT 2003

I have followed the instructions and each process is up and listening. I
however am unable to test Cyrus with cyradm because it comes up with Can't
Locate Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm in @INC.

Even if I try and move, symlink these files to the path nothing works. Am I
supposed to do anything additional for Perl?

This is truly driving me nuts. Any ideas??