Proxy support in Cyrus::IMAP::Admin (was: Re: subscribing for a user)

Matt Bernstein mb/cyrus at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 03:11:03 EDT 2003

On Jul 16 Mike Cathey wrote:

>> I hacked the IMAP::Admin (nb not Cyrus::IMAP::Admin) module to do this. I
>> sent my hack to its author, but I don't think it made it in:
>
>Who do we beg to get this accepted? ;)

nb my "nb" ;)

Also, it's not a brilliant patch--it only tries the PLAIN mechanism, as
(at least thus far) that's the only one (of the ones which support
proxying) I use on my setup.

Maybe Cyrus::IMAP::Admin could/should have this functionality. But it was
much easier for me to apply my filth to IMAP::Admin :)