Tru64 and 2.2 problems

Scott Adkins adkinss at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:49:13 EDT 2003

Even though your suggestions were good, they weren't applicable to this
particular issue.  In fact, running the find command to find all the
source files with indented directives only showed up a couple lines as
follows (using a slightly different command than you supplied):

  % find . -name '*.[ch]' | xargs egrep '^[: :]+#'
  ./sieve/addr-lex.c: #pragma warn -rch
  ./sieve/addr-lex.c: #pragma warn -use
  ./sieve/sieve-lex.c: #pragma warn -rch
  ./sieve/sieve-lex.c: #pragma warn -use

Even though it has no bearing on the problem I was having, it is worth
fixing those few lines (by removing the single space before the #pragma)
just to increase the portability of the source code.

Scott

--On Wednesday, July 23, 2003 7:24 AM +0200 Nikola Milutinovic

      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/