cyrus subscription files

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 12:49:06 EDT 2003

Hello,
After a migration I noticed that the subscription
information did not get migrated from UW to the Cyrus
install. In UW thee files are in .mailboxinfo. Can I
open up and parse the subscriptions out of these and
write them into username.sub in the /var/imap/user/
directory? I am assuming they are just text files and
not held in a db anywhere? Are there any gotchas or
can I just cobble together a perl script to write the
data in these files? Thanks in advance