cyrus subscription files

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jul 23 13:25:33 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 09:49, joe ritter wrote:
> Hello,
> After a migration I noticed that the subscription
> information did not get migrated from UW to the Cyrus
> install. In UW thee files are in .mailboxinfo. Can I
> open up and parse the subscriptions out of these and
> write them into username.sub in the /var/imap/user/
> directory? I am assuming they are just text files and
> not held in a db anywhere? Are there any gotchas or
> can I just cobble together a perl script to write the
> data in these files? Thanks in advance

I believe, but haven't completely verified, that the list of subscribed
mailboxes needs to be in alphabetic order.  I ran into this problem
migrating from UW to 2.0.16; haven't gotten a chance to migrate anything
lately.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *